Smart 20m RGB WiFi LED Strip F3
You will need Nous Smart Home App. Scan the QR code or download it from direct link
How to connect and use
Register with your mobile number/E-mail then login
- Launch the app "Nous Smart Home".
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- Tap "+" to add the device
- Select "Smart Strip" from the list of products.
- Switch on the power.
- If the light does not flash: Switch the power to off - on - off - on - off - on. If the light flashes: Confirm in the app.
- Confrm the Wi-Fi network and password.
- Enter the device name.
Note: The device name will also be used by Amazon Alexa and Google Home
Using Amazon Echo Quick Guide
What You'll Need...
Amazon Alexa APP & Account
NOUS Smart Home APP & Account (Users need to register your own account, select region as “The United States”)
Echo, Echo Dot, Tap or other Amazon voice operated devices.
Tip: Rename the device after configuring successfully, The name of the device is recommended to use easy pronunciation of the English words.
(Amazon Echo only supports English temporarily)
Set Your Echo Speaker by Alexa APP
- Sign in with Alexa account & password (If not registered,
sign up first); After login, click the menu at the top left, then
click "Settings", and choose "Set up a new device";
- Choose a device (for example, Echo). When the right
page appears, long press the small dot on your Echo
device until the light turns to yellow.
Then click "Continue" on App.
- Choose users' WIFI and wait for a few minutes.
- After an introduction video, click next step, it will turns to
"Home" page automatically. Now the Echo is connected to
Alexa APP through WiFi successfully.
Enable Our Skill in Alexa APP
- Choose "Skills" in the options bar, and then search
"NOUS Smart Home" in the search bar; Select "NOUS
Smart Home" in the search results, and then click "Enable".
- Input the user name and password that you had previously registered (Only support the account in the United States); When you see the right page, it means the Alexa account is linked with NOUS Smart Home account.
Control device by Voice
After the previous operation, you can control the device via Echo.
- Discovering devices: Firstly, users need to say to Echo:
"Echo(or Alexa), Discover my devices."
Echo will start to finding the devices which is added in NOUS Smart Home APP, it will take about 20 seconds to show the result. Or you may click "Discover devices" in Alexa APP, it will show the devices that found successfully.
Note: "Echo" is one of the wake-up name, which can be
any of these three names (Settings): Alexa/Echo/Amazon.
- Support Skill List
User can control devices by instructions like below:
Alexa, turn on [device]
Alexa, turn off [device]
Attention: The name of the device must be consistent with the addition of NOUS Smart Home APP.
* This translation may contain inaccuracies due to the fact that it was made with the help of a google translator